Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm me so fuck you

This isn't what I'd normally write about but it needs to be said and this is my blog. If you don't like well then you get the first fuck you. I am me and its taken me a long time to relize this. I wasn't ok with myself but now I am. I relize I don't need to be what others think of me. I don't care what society says I should do. I am a living breathing person, I am society so fuck you. Ill do what I want and love it. I'm on this earth for X amount of years and get no more. I will spend those years doing anything and everything I want. If I overdose when I'm 30 or have a heart attack when I'm 40 oh well. Shit happens. I have no regrets and will have none. I am me not you. So fuck you. I don't need love or hate. But I do and ill feel it for what ever reason I want. Fuck your society, fuck your ideals, most of all fuck you.
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment