I work at a convenient store. Now we have to scan an I.D. to sell you beer. I think this is completely annoying and asinine. But it has to be done or I could lose my job, and I don't like you that much. Are you going to pay my damn bills fuck face. The next jackass that gives me shit about scanning his I.D. I'm going to slap. Now I get being leery and paranoid of the government, I mean come on I'm me. But, if you pay taxes or have a license, you are in the system. "But they don't know how much beer I drink and I don't want them to." One, who the hell actually gives a fuck how drunk you get and then beat your kids, your not that important you dumb fuck. You work some shitty job and live in a trailer. Two, they can read the name tag on your jeans from space and you think if, for some reason they would want to, they can't see you walking out of a store with a 30 rack. Your a dumb shit.
And if you tell me you don't have your I.D., well sucks for you. "But I didn't grab it. I was just running down the road." Again, One, you have money or a card of some sort right? Where do you keep it? Your wallet right. Where do you keep your I.D.? Your wallet right. If you do your lying, if you don't your a dumb ass. Two, what if you got pulled over on your way down? Doesn't matter if you actually have a license, if you don't have it on you that's a damn ticket you goddamn retard.
No comments:
Post a Comment