Next time I'm in Wal-Mart (I'll get into that place another time) and I see a fat person riding the rascal I'm pushin them off. You have breathing problems and knee problems because your ass goes to McDonald's 10 times a day and orders half the menu. Walk around Wal-Mart and you might lose a pound or two. But no thats hard because you're a spoiled, lazy, undereducated, American with no work ethic or use to society. Euthinization is the answer. Get off your couch, go outside (DON'T WORRY THE SUN WON'T MELT YOUR FACE OFF), and walk around the block a time or two. I look at these people and see them ride the rascal out to there car that's not in a handicap spot because there not actually handicapped. They should be required to show some form of a handicapp liscence to get these things.
I have back and knee problems. They come and go. Well one day they came. I went to Wal-Mart with some friends, hobbling with a putter that I used as a cane. I grab one of the rascals and start rolling. Now my knee didn't just hurt so I was in pain it hurt so I couldn't put weight on it, it would just buckle and I'd get a pain from my calf to my groin. So I'm by the produce getting grocries and this large lady (about 300 lbs or so) waddles up to me. My freinds had wondered off and I was getting potatoes, I love potatoes. She weezes to me (I'm paraphrasing) "You kids shouldn't be playing around on those. Leave them for the handicapped people." As she "says" this she tries to push me off and grab the steering "wheel". I push her away and say "Excuse me but I am handicapped and your just fat so take your own advice." She looked at me like I just told her I was going to strangle her and then have relations with her corpse. She said "I'll have you know that I have two bad knees, a bad back, a heart problem and a breathing problem." I responded "Good for you. I can't physically walk because of my knee. Looks like your getting around just fine have fun." And I rode off. She yelled something about getting security but I didn't listen to her. Didn't see her again. I just find it funny how her self-inflicted fatness caused these problems and my problems, skating accidents (which may be considered self inflicated by some) and car accidents (not caused by me or another party I was with), aren't worth a crap and I should have to suffer. YOU ARE NOT DISABLED YOUR FAT!!!!!
In general I beleive that 80% of medicines in the U.S. aren't needed especially the A.D.D. and A.D.H.D crap. Paraphrase "My child doesn't pay attention in school, he never sits still and has a short attention span" If I was a doc I'd slap that person across the face and say "No crap there a kid. What kid has an attention span more than 20 mins. If you want him to calm down stop letting them drink soda all day and eat handfuls of suagry candy all the time." These two "diseases" are falcies created by pharmecutical companies and doctors who becoming super stinkin rich off them. All the allergy medicine I see. If your eyes are dry and your nose is running drink some water and blow your nose. Is it really that hard. Colds require booze, not 10 different pills 8 times a day. Depression and most other mental diseases, maybe some group thereapy for those weak souled individuals, for the rest of society suck it up and get over it, it's mental not physical aka it's something that's caused by society and the world we live. Don't be a bitch and take it, tell your world and your surrondings who are boss. "But some people can't help themselves. It's the way there wired." your going to say. No there just weak and your an enabler just like a drug addict. (Another subject for another post). There's only a few types of medicines needed. They are, in order of importance, drugs used in chemo, morphine, viagra and birth control. Vaccines are a different cup of tea because they actually keep you from getting deadly diseases.
Just remember YOUR FAT, NOT HANDICAPPED
No comments:
Post a Comment